Available for in store purchase only
Retinol 1.0 is ideal for problematic and sun-damaged skin that has been pre-conditioned with the use of Retinol 0.5. Formulated with the highest concentration of 1.0% pure retinol, this night cream is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure maximum efficacy and stability. Retinol 1.0 is proven to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration while minimizing breakouts and the appearance of pores.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves optimal retinol stability
- Will not clog pores
- Non-comedogenic; ideal for most skin types
- Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your physician.
HOW TO USE
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this retinol cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow for absorption before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and the every night as tolerated. It is recommended for new retinol users to start with SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women, or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult your physician.